Friday, October 8, 2010

I Love The Capiz Nature

Philippines is one of the great countries that I have been visited upon travelling around the world. Its bee five times since I have visited the Philippine country and really found it as a fascinating place to stay. I love the places in the Philippines where I can be with nature. I really love being with nature and found it very calm to stay in the provinces in the Philippines for they really preserving the tropical great spots in the country.

One of the places that I saw that caught my attention is the tourist spots in capiz. Yes, the tourist spots in the province of capiz are one of the places that I have been keeping on coming back. There are many great places in the province of capiz like its islands that is ideal in island hopping. The olotayan island is one of the island in capiz that I have been notice for it is the biggest island you will notice upon strolling on the beaches of baybay in Roxas city. I have loved the capiz since I have first visited this province and amazed on this place because of some of the facts that I have known.

The olotayan island is one of the places in the province of capiz which really caught my attention because of the people in capiz really said that this place is one of the best beaches in capiz as well as a great place to stay. I really love capiz for it captivates me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment